Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small game statistics

Hey everyone,

I was curious to know if there are any statistics on the server about which team (aliens/marines) is the winner in a small game (such as 8 or less players on the server). I'm wondering if it may be useful to help seed the server if the tgns server allows for balanced gameplay in small games, only to switch modes once the server is seeded (currently 14+ servers).

I don't have any analysis on that. I have the data I /could/ analyze, but I'm fatigued even thinking about it, as NS2 balance just doesn't scale well. It's hard enough pursuing it at any given playercount, nevermind dynamic playercounts. I'm not sure small NS2 games will ever be anything other than painful.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X