experiment: chair power nodes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experiment: chair power nodes

Power nodes in the same location as constructed Command Chairs now get a 50% boost to max armor. Also, dropping a chair blueprints the power node.

The purpose of the change is to slightly lessen the frequency of base rushes, which some argue just aren't fun for either team.

I've deployed this to the game server. Feedback welcome.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

..which some argue just aren't fun for either team..

Not played for a few months, is co-ordinated base rushing still a valid tactic?

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Certainly. And, as those rushes have always been conditionally effective, this change minorly alters those conditions.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X