Skulk Track Mandatory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skulk Track Mandatory

I want everyone to get shadow. Inbetween days, when the server dies or before you get on, go do a skulk track or two. Keep at it.
    Also it was incredibly fun if you haven't yet done it. (You may find it under training)

Hold ctrl to not stick to walls
    Hold W to go forward
    Press space when against walls
    Hold space when jumping off of the floor

Hardest thing is to press A when turning/moving left and to press D when turning/moving right

Here's a video of me doing the skulk track in 1:21 with a horrible 1998 themed keyboard input recorder thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCwOyfvQ0kY

Go get shadow now. Purple is better.
    Last edited by Midair; 09-11-2017, 02:56 AM. Reason: im not a smart man
    I like cheese

I did it on Friday in between captains rounds (I skipped spectating one). For me it was easy to get 1:24-1:26. Then like my 5th run I got 1:23.01 (ARGH!) and spent about 20 more minutes before I beat 1:23 and got the shadow badge.

Seems like I was always messing up, landing on an upward slope or having a jump not register in time causing me to slow down.

I actually don't like time trials very much because there is no such thing as recovering from mistakes.

Comment

I will be removing my shadow badge in revolt against midair and what he stands for.

Comment

Originally posted by VMAN View Post
        I will be removing my shadow badge in revolt against midair and what he stands for.
        It's too late. You've already lost.
        I like cheese

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...