No announcement yet.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez. You disappear for 10 years and look what happens.

Hey guys!
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I knew it would have eventually happened! Sorry to see it go! Thanks for all the hard work Wyz! This community was something special.
      USAR

Comment

Came by the forums on a whim tonight, glad I did. Thanks for everything you've done over the years. Thanks for having me onboard as an admin for a time. NS has always been one of my favorite niche's on the internet, thanks to this community. GGs y'all.
        Skud

Comment

Around 2002-2004 (and probably a long time after that), TGNS was a huge part of my life. I saw an NS2 update in my Steam list and wondered what TGNS was up to these days. So much has happened since that time, but I look on those days very, very fondly. As a 16 year old boy, it was the best thing I was a part of for sure, and it taught me a lot about respect. I know how old this post is, but thanks for all you've done over the years, Wyz. A large part of my young adult life would not have been the same in your absence, and I would be remiss if I didn't pay TGNS the respect it deserves.
          ~Psi~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X