No announcement yet.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez. You disappear for 10 years and look what happens.

Hey guys!
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I knew it would have eventually happened! Sorry to see it go! Thanks for all the hard work Wyz! This community was something special.
      USAR

Comment

Came by the forums on a whim tonight, glad I did. Thanks for everything you've done over the years. Thanks for having me onboard as an admin for a time. NS has always been one of my favorite niche's on the internet, thanks to this community. GGs y'all.
        Skud

Comment

Around 2002-2004 (and probably a long time after that), TGNS was a huge part of my life. I saw an NS2 update in my Steam list and wondered what TGNS was up to these days. So much has happened since that time, but I look on those days very, very fondly. As a 16 year old boy, it was the best thing I was a part of for sure, and it taught me a lot about respect. I know how old this post is, but thanks for all you've done over the years, Wyz. A large part of my young adult life would not have been the same in your absence, and I would be remiss if I didn't pay TGNS the respect it deserves.
          ~Psi~

Comment

Originally posted by Keres View Post
            Geez. You disappear for 10 years and look what happens.

Hey guys!
            I know exactly what you mean.

We're still out here Wyz, thanks for everything you did for all of us.

-Zephyr
            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
            We are not a single game.
            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X