some hilarious models

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some hilarious models

i'm currently playing with what are essentially joke models, and make the game so much harder >_< but they're pretty funny :P

http://www.occassus.net/jackel/Hosting%20Stuff/

They're called: chubby wyz, skinny wyz, lirix, and metal gear tempus... (jackel named it metal gear tempus with numbers o_O)

they're fairly small, so they'll only take like a year for hsantal to load up.

Re: some hilarious models

Originally posted by Sasuke
    they're fairly small, so they'll only take like a year for hsantal to load up.
    Nah, anything large I download at work. :P
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

and look out for chickendog... if and when jackel gets around to putting it up :P

(don't ask why i'm turning my aliens into farm animals... obviously i didn't create these models, check the ns.org website for 'em)

Comment

OMG Teh ONOS CAN BE A COW!!!
        and the fade a horse.. or something, that'd be screwed up... or better yet, Fade could = a farmer!!!! :D:D:D

Comment

omg thats funny stuff. I was wondering why you wanted me to stand still....

That chickendog just about won the game for us.... well, maybe not... Okay, I flapped around while the fades ripped marine start up, but I spoored a few times....
          --
          CaveDog
          "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

omg thats funny stuff. I was wondering why you wanted me to stand still....
            yeah, wyzcrak had to load you to a standstill :P

Comment

Originally posted by CaveDog
              omg thats funny stuff.

Comment

You need a sheep
                (Chaotic Illusion you know who we could get to play if that happened... baaaa)
                Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

*steps away slowly*

(I told you those Europeans would bring us nothing but trouble)

Wyzcrak
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                    You need a sheep
                    (Chaotic Illusion you know who we could get to play if that happened... baaaa)
                    hehe the joys of living with the welsh....

As for the models I don't think I'd be able to play for laughing. I can just see me turning a corner and finding out what I always knew, that winter was a a chicken :P Then again I can't talk I shoot like one :(

Comment

I used that Pig model for a while some time ago, but I still prefer the Cute Gorge and Chibi Skulk.

Comment

When farm animals attack. . .

'nuff said

Comment

i starcrafted my models, whee... man those threads are old :P but the drone, ultralisk, and muta rock. The hydra's a little too large, and the regular marine is like.. fat..

Comment

i want
                            Marine = sc marine
                            Gorge = sc drone
                            lerk = sc Mutalisk
                            Skulk = sc zerkling
                            Fade = sc Hydralisk
                            Onos = Ultralisk

Comment

Uh, sniper
                              i think thats all been done except the onos

Comment