Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My finest hour

Last night.
    Small game. 3 marines, 2 aliens. SilentFear and I were aliens.
    I go to Sat Comm to build. Juggy shows up. We stare at each other, say "hi".
    He says "my hive"
    I say "OK".

Then I kill him and say "changed my mind" :D

We ended up losing but I had a great game.

I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

then after you take my hive, we take your hive which was fusion. then after you left, it was me and fire on rines, we had sud-sector 5b locked down and ended up have a 3 hour game to end in a marine comeback, when we had 1 rt pushed out to overlook, took it back. pushed to west skylights, took it back too. took back double then finished offf there 2 hives with 1 Jet Packer 2 HA I was the JP we won cause fire was a excelent comm. and they were Onos, there was two of them, and running in sub which was forced to be our base.and the two of us raped them as they ran in.

Comment

All I have to say is.... Between Juggy and I we

them....

Comment

lmao

Wyzcrak
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

sant why are you posting that??

to show how close the scores were???

Comment

No. To show how many kills I got. :)

Never had that many before.

Patting my own back really. ;)
            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

nice good job!!!

here are a couple of mine that i found....

Comment

notice how he has the most kills in all of those and there is nobody named "Bebhead" in any of them? Definitely some relation there :)

Comment

Look who has the seccond most on all billy's, with the exception of that last one =P that one must have been an off night.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                    Look who has the seccond most on all billy's, with the exception of that last one =P that one must have been an off night.

dude thats why your TR!!

Comment

:shock:

Comment

I supose i should take more screen shots of the times when i'm doing good, just for bragging rites =P

Since i like to brag =)

Then again, That's alot of screen shots, and i think i'd run out of space on my comp =P

Comment

agreed, next time i kick behind i'll have to take screenshots

Comment

This is one I took a bit ago, Goofin off on another server, ramboing as marine

I had only been playing there for 15 mins or so, I was sitting in "The Dome" while the alien hive was cargo on NS_Veil.

Comment

There was a bet?

Wtf? I feel... predicted....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse