Team Play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Play

Just wanted to say there was some real good team on the server today. Nothing better when teams work together. There was some regs like orlanth, micro, aeroripper & others to, even the pub guys were into it.
    Great gaming!!! Later.

Re: Team Play

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, bullet.

We humans like to bitch and kevetch when things don't meet our satisfaction. It's healthy to balance that by recognizing the times when things do.

I'll be hopping on the server soon, and I'm looking forward to some good games myself.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Team Play

Yea had some great games in the past couple of days, this server is nice to comm in since pretty much everyone listens.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...