console: clearwaypoint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• console: clearwaypoint

Authored it tonight. It removes your waypoint.

Provide feedback.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: console: clearwaypoint

Did /delwp die?
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Yeah. A long time ago. I renamed the command when I recreated the plugin (/delwp was Cheesy's creation), as I don't want anyone thinking they can use it from chat, which you can't.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The only thing I've found out about this is that it doesn't clear the WP icon that shows up in the middle of your HUD. It clears it's actual location, but that new icon in your HUD that has the direction arrows telling you which way to turn doesn't go away (it does stop updating though).

Comment

That goes away on its own within seconds. I cannot remove it.

Comment

/hivetime =D

One day, your creative juices need to be contained (like, in bottle form) and unleashed on slave monkeys (who will drink... your creative juices?) to program our own TG type project, like a hl2 mod that has trebuchets in such.
            USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X