X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLTV Session: Saturday, Jan 7 @ 8PM EST

WHEN: Saturday, Jan 7 @ 8PM EST
    WHO: all are invited
    WHERE: tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27075 (and join TeamSpeak, too)
    WHAT:

We'll be viewing an HLTV demo of both rounds of a competitive match between two competitive teams. This is a recording of a past match. We will not be viewing the match in real time, but we will all be seeing the match unfold together, at the same time.

I'm not sure exactly how long it will take, but I'd guess about an hour. Connect to the TG TeamSpeak server, where we will discuss the match as we watch it. If your availability doesn't match exactly with the time consumed by the event, you of course may come and go as you please.

Don't concern yourself with which two competitive teams we'll be watching, or when the match took place. If you've already seen the match (and/or know the outcome), you're welcome to offer pointers to those on TS regarding what camera they might enjoy watching at a given moment, or perhaps offer prepared commentary about specific events you remember from the first time you saw the match (let's try to avoid spoilers, if we can -- but education takes precedence over entertainment, if need be).

Anyone with an HL1/NS installation is welcome to join. The purpose is fellowship and education, so come prepared to ask questions and talk about what you might have done differently, as well as generally enjoy yourself.
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 01-03-2006, 03:36 AM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: HLTV Session: Saturday, Jan 7 @ 8PM EST

After we're finished viewing this week's match (both rounds), on Saturday night, I'll be offering bunnyhopping lessons to anyone who's interested in learning to bunnyhop as an alien.

It should be a very educational evening.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X