N/S Tournament Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N/S Tournament Group

What is this? Do we have tournaments on ocasions? Did we before & they went away? Just curious.

Re: N/S Tournament Group

The NS Tournament group is a small band of folks involved in making a TGNS tournament happen. It presently includes folks involved in running the last TGNS tournament.

We have had two TGNS tournaments in the past. The first was managed by Tempus, the second by kormendi. Both did an excellent job and relied on a small team (different folks for the two different tournaments) to pull it off.

To have another tournament, I'd first want to see many more players active in the TGNS forums. Despite the increased competitive nature of such an event, I would want any future tournament to be built on an established camaraderie between and among our players, each of (at the very least "most of") which contributes to the community with forums activity of some kind.

Yes, that camaraderie exists today on the server, but I want it existing between a playerbase that cares enough about TG (not just a really awesome server) for it (TG) to turn around and manage all of the jobs that come along with tournament administration.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: N/S Tournament Group

As always, I am down to helping out for another tournament, in any (constructive) way I can.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X