?'s about the t/speak server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?'s about the t/speak server.

Ok tonight wyz is showing a demo on a t/s server. Ive never used team speak & i want to make sure im there so i have some questions. If anybody can help that would be great.

So I went to t/s & downloaded it. Then i went to are t/s on this server, i saw a halflife server. Is this were im suposed to be. I read wyz's thread on last weeks view & he said there would be a specific place im assuming tonight will be the same. So just click on that & everybody will be waitting there i presume?

Could u explane this processes so i wont be lost. Thx in advance.

Re: ?'s about the t/speak server.

You've got it, bullet. The Half-Life Engine "channel" (not "server") is where we'll be.

If anyone has problems tonight or ends up somewhere they think they shouldn't be, use my profile to contact me in real time. I'll get you in the right place in no time.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: ?'s about the t/speak server.

Thx Wyz.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse