New Mod... Help make it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mod... Help make it?

I feel this deserves a new thread, if I am mistaken please feel free to merge this with the other one.

Ok, here is the deal. I have an idea that I would like to convert into a working plugin for natural selection. I personally am not going to be able to devote much time to this until the summer (May 15th, around there) since my classes start up in a few days.

I am wondering if there is anyone willing/able to help, either now or over the summer. We could secure some online storage space and maybe learn together how to do this. If people are interested and want to start right away I can still try to help when I can, but classes and things can be very demanding. I forget when I have spring break, but I'm sure I could do a fair bit then too.

Here is a link to the idea http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...mbat-mode.html

Any volunteers?

Re: New Mod... Help make it?

Seems simple enough. You can use some of my webspace for my TG account. Im definitely interested in doing this and learning AMX.
    USAR

Comment

Re: New Mod... Help make it?

I plan on using the program given here: www.amxmodx.org to make the plugin. I plan on downloading it and checking it out sunday.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X