Server down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down?

Has the server been down most of the day today or is it just me?

hi, I'm earth, have we met?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5250

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_

Oh, dear... I literally was laughing out loud... My wife came over to see what kind of sick, twisted website I was looking at now...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

READ PEOPLE. READ.

Ok I'm done here.

Wyzcrak
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It just occured to me that some people may not get that joke. I just made an ass of myself in the Sandbox a couple of days ago by failing to read while simultaneously telling people to

READ PEOPLE. READ.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
            Originally posted by _Ender_

Oh, dear... I literally was laughing out loud... My wife came over to see what kind of sick, twisted website I was looking at now...
            Any time I make Dave laugh, it was a good day :P

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              It just occured to me that some people may not get that joke. I just made an ass of myself in the Sandbox a couple of days ago by failing to read while simultaneously telling people to

READ PEOPLE. READ.

Wyzcrak
              You? Make an ass out of yourself? Say it isnt so Wyzcrak, say it isnt so!

Comment

READ PEOPLE. READ.
                LOL again!

And poor Zek... All he wants is a good game of NS, I'm sure...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Our server is the only place I know to find one.

Ender, I learned from the best. ;)

Wyzcrak

Comment

Ender, I learned from the best. ;)

Wyzcrak
                    You bow down to your master :twisted:

Comment

lmao

Wyzcrak

Comment

I looked at the stickies before I posted this thread and that was not there, Wyz.

Comment

It definitely was. I noticed it down around 6 PM EST, and I came to the forums and saw his post. You posted this at 11:38 PM EST.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

OMGZEKH4X

:)

Wyzcrak

Comment

Actually I just noticed that this forum is seriously messed up for me. Firebird(I refuse to use IE) won't update the thread list or posts unless I do Shift-Refresh, which definitely doesn't happen with any other forums. The sticky most certainly did not show up when I posted.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X