Guess whos back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess whos back?

Bwar. Hows it goin guys? We get anybody new here? Server dieing? Is the world coming to the end, did NS ever get that update? Fill me in!!

As for me, I'm doing well, graduate boot camp this friday and I'll hopefully have fuller access to a computer very shortly. It was easy except for the first 2 weeks, which were a living hell. Just been chillin watchin movies and crap this last week after Battle Stations (A huge exercise where we stay up for 36 hours and run events from 1900 to 0700 the next morning).

Hopefully I'll be able to keep in touch more, Sam and Geish, expect a phonecall on friday, I'll see if I can't get a hold of you guys.

Just gonna cruise the forums for right now, if anybody is on PM me, I have like 10 minutes from this post.

Re: Guess whos back?

Originally posted by Eclipse
    Guess whos back?
    I give up. Who?

Comment

Bwar. Hows it goin guys? We get anybody new here? Server dieing? Is the world coming to the end, did NS ever get that update? Fill me in!!
      Going..? oh, it goes. New.. yeh probably someone. Dying..? ::shrug:: meh World coming to an end.. uhh, as far as i know, no. NS get an update.. Well, the public didn't.
      j0 r f1ll3d 1n. :D

Comment

Welcome Back Eclipse! Good to see you are still in one piece! :D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
          New.. yeh probably someone.
          :( why am i so forgotten :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bebhead
            Originally posted by jackel
            New.. yeh probably someone.
            :( why am i so forgotten :(
            Do you really want me to answer that?

Comment

_Ender_, even "I" refuse to answer, and i was the one who dragged bebhead the bane back to the community

Comment

please submit pictures of you in a sailor outfit :D

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
                  please submit pictures of you in a sailor outfit :D

I hope your joking!

Comment

did NS ever get that update?
                    Well NS 3.0 is has a release date of the 2003 X-mas holiday season.

Unfortunately that was three weeks ago and we still haven't seen it.

<sings> "In the Navy,...."
                    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                      <sings> "In the Navy,...."
                      Joins chorous...... :D

Welcome back. Glad all is well with you.
                      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Bwar. <...> Sam and Geish, expect a phonecall on friday, I'll see if I can't get a hold of you guys. <...>
                        Duly noted. Though I don't expect you to see this post before we get the phone call tomorrow. :)

Comment

Welcome Back eclipse.
                          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X