Ph34r

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ph34r

So we finally got everything worked out for our new apartment down here, and signed the lease today. So I'll have a place I can call home now (with fat-ass bandwidth :icon_cool ) COX (as much as I dislike them sometimes) is suppose to swing by next saturday to give us the hook-up so probably look for me saturday night to swing by and say hello.

In other news due to our limited time-frame we had for moving in we won't have electricity until monday...so it's a candle-light celebration :icon19:

But yea...for those who know me, ph34r, for those who don't....also ph34r.

Re: Ph34r

Looking forward to having you on the server again. Prepare to get your ass handed to you.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
      Looking forward to having you on the server again. Prepare to get your ass handed to you.
      Sounds painful :(

Unfortunately I'm so stupid, I can't find my own ass with both hands :(.
      Last edited by aeroripper; 01-20-2006, 10:33 PM.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Well, Eclipse just got done some armed services time, so should you feel hands looking, and they're NOT yours, they might be his.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

A Real Ass-Handing
          Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Originally posted by zibalatz
            That is one hell of a conundrum :-/.
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement