So... hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... hi!

For those of you that remember me, who are probably not many as it's been... years, hello to you!

I wanted to play NS today and I couldn't join your server, but that wasn't the only problem! I don't have my old config! Alot of the settings that I had in my config were very custom to me, such as my tracers and gama mostly, and I remember posting my config here before I quit playing, if there's a way to resurect that thread from forever ago I'd really love it!

Re: So... hi!

Found my config!

Comment

Welcome.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Read your pm Brad.

Comment

Read and responded, glad to see a couple familiar names here!

Comment

Welcome back.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to give you my Steam_ID so that I can join your server, at the moment I'm at a loss.

Atleast that's what I think I need to do to connect to your server, correct?

The only thing that I need in addition to that are my X-hairs. I have alot of questions to ask you Adj, reguarding things that may have changed in the game! Contact me when you can!

Comment

Steam_ID registered.

Comment

Hello
                  Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                  Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Make sure you take a look at our SOPs and rules, some things may have changed. Welcome back to TGNS :)
                    USAR

Comment

It's possible in using a default config you are unable to connect because your name is "NSPlayer". The server automatically removes anyone with that name. It should be easy to change if that is the problem.

Comment

Nothing, you'll find that, since you left, many, many new faces have showed up here. The mix of talent, personality, wit, humor, and skill really is phenominal these days. I hope you enjoy yourself, and I'm eager to add your contributions to our wealth.
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Server just got much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
                            Server just got much better.
                            Did you just quit? :p
                            [volun2]
                            NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                            <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                            <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
                              Did you just quit? :p
                              BURN!
                              --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X