Who here plays bf1942?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here plays bf1942?

I know that a few of us do: Emanon, Miko, Polska, Ender, Cobra.. Anyone else?

The reason I'm asking is...well, you've probably noticed that quite a few of the GR guys have started playing that game. I have too. And I've come to the conclusion that us NS guys could kick their asses all over the map if we were to start playing the game. I think we could have better teamwork than them!

You know, there has always been a little rivalry here since we are the two main communities. I think it's time we showed them who's boss. :D

What do you think? Anybody else have the game and are looking for a reason to play again? :idea:

P.S. Don't tell them I said these things about them..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

I do and I don't. I play Desert Combat only after getting bored with Vanilla BF1942. Of course, I have downloaded and installed .6, but have yet to actually play it.

Comment

I'm down for this.. lets kick their ass.

Comment

Both games are Marines vs Aliens.

I think I could make the transition. :)

Wyzcrak
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

What? Waste my time getting better at ANOTHER game?

Pssh!

Comment

LOL....
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

We could pwn the GR guys in any fast paced shooter =P They aren't used to fast paced, they're used to having 340673087425 hours to make a decision. GR is totally a pansy game in comparrison =P It's like a Woman who can't make up her mind "Should i do this or this? does this make me look fat?" Just choose! Although, I do know a few women who aren't like that, and they're awesome =P.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                LOL....
                oh ya, Paul's scared..

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                  We could pwn the GR guys in any fast paced shooter =P They aren't used to fast paced, they're used to having 340673087425 hours to make a decision. GR is totally a pansy game in comparrison =P It's like a Woman who can't make up her mind "Should i do this or this? does this make me look fat?" Just choose! Although, I do know a few women who aren't like that, and they're awesome =P.
                  In summary, GR makes you look fat.

Thank you.

Wyzcrak
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    Originally posted by NothingMore.
                    In summary, GR makes you look fat.

Thank you.

Wyzcrak
                    HAHAHAHA Good one Wyz.... :D
                    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

I

Comment

l
                        o
                        v
                        e

Comment

I have it and wouldn't mind chumping the GR guys.
                          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

i have it, but have played it only a couple times..

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                              Originally posted by Apophis
                              LOL....
                              oh ya, Paul's scared..
                              You could tell? heh.. 8)
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X