Territory Combat Mod?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Territory Combat Mod?

Has the server ever tried this mod out? I have played it before and it is quite fun. Would it be possible to be able to add the territory co_ map into the map cycle? (for votemap, or admin change?)

Has anybody else played it, and what do you think of it? Should we try it out for a while instead of combat?

EDIT: After browsing around, I can't seem to find a download for it :(
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: Territory Combat Mod?

Originally posted by aeroripper
    Has the server ever tried this mod out? I have played it before and it is quite fun. Would it be possible to be able to add the territory co_ map into the map cycle? (for votemap, or admin change?)

Has anybody else played it, and what do you think of it? Should we try it out for a while instead of combat?

EDIT: After browsing around, I can't seem to find a download for it :(
    It can be downloaded here (http://www.modns.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1982)
    The offical Site seems to still be down, but it does still exist for downloads.

We did play it for a while on the sever, 3.1 came out and we lost it, and we never got it back on. I think wyz has been busy.
    Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Territory, that added 5 or so nodes on each map, it had a few different game modes, that was on the server some time ago.

I had asked Wyz about putting it back on, he said something along the lines of not having enough people wanting it back on :/

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
      [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
      [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

The makes of the plugin have been working on it, and you can't currently obtain a version of it by them. Wyz might still have it around, but if for some reason he doesn't it won't be obtainable until they release the next version.

Comment

I removed it, as the likeit/don'tlikeit ratio didn't justify the effort involved in hosting it.

I've got nothing about the mod (my life dictates that, by the time I typically hit the server each day, we're full-on NS, with a full server). If it's made clear that folks really want it, we can talk about hosting it again.

paranoid's right though, I think. To really enjoy TER (moreso than CO), you really need about as many people as we need for NS, anyway. Otherwise, it's not that more enjoyable than traditional CO.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X