Ridiculous game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous game

I was com on ns_tanith, hive was waste. Nothing out of the ordinary at first, everyone was spreading out, getting nodes. Within a minute, we had a decent economy. The aliens responded to this by going all out to hit our nodes, but somehow the marine who was at west node managed to survive. He then lived through more skulks in research labs. Parasited, he was moving into waste for a suicide move, perhaps hoping to kill someone spawning in. I told him to back off, because I reseached phase nearly at game start. He built the phase at labs, bacon, seige and rush in with a second bacon as backup. Game time, 4:14.

No ninja, no shotty rush, just a bit of luck, good shooting, and early phase gates.

Unfortunately, I forget who the phase builder was, maybe he will post.

I thought this game went amazingly well considering how fast everything was executed, and was wondering if anyone else has any game stories, aside from gorge-rush,shottie-rush that ended then game in less then 5.

Best NS server ever. You guys really show how good the game is with communication
    I am a n00b. If I beat you, it must be a mistake.

Re: Ridiculous game

I think I played this game and we did really well. We need demo :P

I had really short games before when somebody sneaks a PG near a hive when the alien team is spread out on the map, and drop an armory on location.

Tell everyone to phase in and NOT shoot the hive, drop shotties, then everyone stands underneath and kills it.

Usually if you get this far without the aliens noticing they deserve to lose it :P.

EDIT: This one was a shottie rush ^^^

I've had another where first thing I got was wep1\ early PG... snuck a PG outside hive, gave the whole team TONS of mines and told them to mine completely in the hive area and to stand in between the mines at all costs, while LMGing the hive while I dropped them ammo.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Shroud
      I was com on ns_tanith, hive was waste. Nothing out of the ordinary at first, everyone was spreading out, getting nodes. Within a minute, we had a decent economy. The aliens responded to this by going all out to hit our nodes, but somehow the marine who was at west node managed to survive. He then lived through more skulks in research labs. Parasited, he was moving into waste for a suicide move, perhaps hoping to kill someone spawning in. I told him to back off, because I reseached phase nearly at game start. He built the phase at labs, bacon, seige and rush in with a second bacon as backup. Game time, 4:14.

No ninja, no shotty rush, just a bit of luck, good shooting, and early phase gates.

Unfortunately, I forget who the phase builder was, maybe he will post.

I thought this game went amazingly well considering how fast everything was executed, and was wondering if anyone else has any game stories, aside from gorge-rush,shottie-rush that ended then game in less then 5.

Best NS server ever. You guys really show how good the game is with communication

hehe that was a good game indeed, dont know who got the PG, since myself and 1 or 2 others were at central point(one that leads from waste to dbl nodes or cargo).

Comment

Originally posted by Turbinator
        dont know who got the PG
        It was Bill Brasky.

btw, Shroud wins 'Most bizarre and arbitrary avatar ever' award.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X