hey guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

sry if this is the wrong place to post this. but i did'nt see any forum that specified wher to put this. but i'm new to ns and recently started playin on the server last tuesday. ya'll are great people and helped me out alot. i still don't fully understand the game but i'm learning. so thx to ya'll that are helpin me :) .

hope to play with all ya'll soon.

Re: hey guys

Welcome, Garrett, to the last place you'll ever want to play online games. Read up (links in my sig) on how we keep our community great.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your stay.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

aight i addded my steam id.

what else?

oh yes, and i'm unsure about how i am to connect to the ts server. help plz. :)

and where do i dl hltv?

Comment

HLTV does note require a download. You connect to an HLTV server just like you would a normal server; it's just that once you connect, you're in a constant spectator mode.

For the TS Server information, refer to the TG-wide announcements and such, at the top of the forum index.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

i know that

but where do i put the password in?

Comment

Garrett, welcome to TG. As poker said this is the place for all your gaming needs.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

HLTV is just run through steam, you would connect to it like any other server. To connect to a specific server you can type in the console "connect <server ip>". You can also, when looking at a the server list in steam, click the favorites tab, and then in the lower right corner click "Add a Server", then put "67.19.90.170:27015" to have the tactical gamer server on your favorites. You can also add "tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27020" for the HLTV server.

You can also check out the instruction manual
              http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/comm...asic/index.htm

It is a little bit out of date, but much of the game remains the same. It will give you lots of nifty information. Aside from that, I suggest getting out there and playing. Listen to what suggestions people have, try to work as a team.

Welcome, and enjoy the game.

EDIT: Wow, three posts in the time to took me to write mine.

Comment

thx guys for being welcoming

are u guys usually on ts?

Comment

Garrett, I'm so pleased to see you enjoying the server. Thanks for taking the time to recognize the good people who helped you into it.

As NS has built-in voice, TS isn't that important to many NS people. As an admin (for many games here), I need to do better about being on TS, though.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I remember you, I hope to see you around some more. It's always great when new players are willing to learn the game.

Comment

Hello
                      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

welcome.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server