HLTV Session (Sat Feb 18th 8 EST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLTV Session (Sat Feb 18th 8 EST)

WHEN: Saturday, Feb 18th @ 8PM EST (7PM CST)
    WHO: Everyone is welcome
    WHERE: tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27075 (and join TeamSpeak, too)

Teamspeak information is here If you have any questions about teamspeak you can send me a pm on the forums or find me on irc in #tacticalgamer on the gamesurge server.

We will be watching a HLTV demo of two teams playing a match (or a game on the TG server) while myself and others do commentary and answer questions. If you want to learn more about ns this is a great way to do it. I have still not decided the HLTV demo we will be watching, you can pm on the forums with requests or in #tacticalgamer on irc network gamesurge.

Last week went pretty good but hopefully we get a better turn out this week.

Re: HLTV Session (Sat Feb 18th 8 EST)

I've been playing this game since it was released years ago, and I learned new things at the last HLTV Session.

Please do join us. Yes. You.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I will be showing a demo a demo from our very own TG server. I think we will beable to learn more from these types of demos becuase we are more familar with the demos, more mistakes are made in pub play, also we can hear voice comm.

After the session I will be showing a small bonus demo of my team "gorge rushing" in a match on ns_veil (it's only 6 min long).

Comment

Wyz will be leading this session because I have to go out of town for the weekend, I will return to leading the sessions next weekend.

Comment

We had around 15 people join us for this tonight, which is more than last week.

Plenty was learned and discussed. Please do join us next week, when Lazy will again be driving the show.

Many thanks to all who attended.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Nomination for next weeks demo...

9:20 - 9:45 PM central time, NS_Nancy

Aliens go sensory first, have only 2, then 1 RTs the first few minutes, and lose their starting hive when the 2nd one is about 50%. They eventually come back to win it. Great game.

Comment

I've often wondered if aliens ever came back from 0 hive. How did the marines manage to not take it down in the 1 min 30 sec?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X