4 things....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 things....

1) is there a setting so you can auto skip the movie in the beginning of the game... because my program to join servers is fast to join the servers but that movie kills the speed to enter servers.

2) for team chat and all chat is is possible to have the text in the bottom left hand corner like in v. 2 instead of in the middle of my screen in v. 3

3) can we do something about the lag...... i mean holy crap.
    i use to get less than 50 ping now i cant break under 110 and the lag spikes are terrible.

4) will all the amx and other addons we had with the old server be transferred over to the 3.0 server?

1) what movie
    2) I'm sure its possible. Try looking in option > first tab > advanced
    If not it will be in config.cfg
    3) Yes, in time.
    4) Yes, in time.
    Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

there is like an intro movie when NS starts it is very annoying...

Comment

not for me... o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke
          not for me... o_O
          Billy, i thought we got you off those drugs..

Comment

are you guys serious? you really dont have an intro movie play when you start NS..

its a pain in the a**

Comment

I dont have one either...

Comment

Mine tries to play one, but I get an error along the lines of "cannot find DivX decoder."

Comment

What is the movie? and it is when steam starts or when you go into NS. i think you may have some bogus verson of NS, lol, gamespy h4x3d it. Try going through the NS files and see if you can find the movie c > .... steam > steam apps > emailname > Half-life > nsp

Comment

I get a movie every time. It is very annoying.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

The intro movie is indeed there... It's an Unknown Worlds Entertainment logo, and then it plays the old NS trailer CG. I think it won't play if you don't have the DivX codec.

As for disabling it, look in nsp/media, open startupvids.txt and delete both entries.

Comment

Everyone who has the movie problem, where did you download your copy of 3.0?
                        i got mine from a european server with good DLrate, but i have no movie..

Comment

I got it from the initial link, from Jarhedz. Check the startupvids.txt file, if the video is in there then it probably isn't playing because of a codec problem. See if you can play the avis in the media folder.

Comment

No movie for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                              No movie for me...
                              I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X