ok got 3.0 installed...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok got 3.0 installed...

.. so how the hell do I play? Do I use won or steam or what?

I tried connecting to the TG server, ASE is telling me that I have to configure the game, once I do that and try to connect, it tells me again that I have to configure the game.

any help would be great.. thanks

I don't know what to say.

I just installed Steam clean and then installed the downloaded NS install.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

oooh and just to add the cherry to the ice cream... the NS forums are down...

Comment

Are you using Steam to find the server? I don't know that using ASE is a good idea while you're having problems. It's just one more variable.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I dont know.. it just fixed its self... I guess.. I dont know... I connected but the server is full so I didnt get very far.

Comment

Sounds like you're in good shape.

Wyzcrak

Comment

You play it through Steam as you probably noticed by now. ASE considers HL WON and HL Steam to be two separate games, so it probably didn't have Steam's startup information yet(maybe you left ASE open while installing Steam?).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X