No announcement yet.

All but Wyz ignore this thread.

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All but Wyz ignore this thread.

This post specifically intended for wyzcrak to download the new version of jester_v2 for the server. Files should extract to correct subdirs assuming you extract to NS folder.

Re: All but Wyz ignore this thread.

If you only wanted wyz to enter this thead why not send him a pm?

Anyway I am happy the new jester is out :)
    To bad it is late here, and the server is on ns :( the first time I have wanted a co game, in a long time.

Anyway I hope it as good as the first, you did such a great job on that one.

Play through it qucickly, the maze looked nice, tobad i have yet to find the door, or whatever you use to reach the room.
    The lava wall was fun, killed my self about 3 times on it, I like it when maps have new ways to kill your self, and your opponets, although it might be hard to get a marine into it, I am sure that serveral skulks and jps will die in their. The damage was a little low, only 20 per hit.
    Last edited by Eternaly_Lost; 03-01-2006, 11:50 PM.
    Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

I'll be delaying the introduction of this map for one week because of this thread.

This should have been a PM.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed