You might be an NS player if:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might be an NS player if:

It's that time again, get creative and throw'm out there.

You might be an NS player if:

-When you take a poo, you think of an egg gestating.
    -You feel the urge to wall-strafe in a Wal-Mart ailse (happened to me last night, reason for this post)
    -When you walk up to a door, you feel a sudden urge to get in the corner beside it and get ready to block in case a fade should fly through.
    -The word "keyhole" does not mean a place to put a key.
    -Everytime you come close to a vent at work or in public, you feel the urge to bite/pistol the grate.
    -You go to play CSS and walk around listening for little clinking footsteps to be ready for skulks.
    -Flashlights are used to make noise rather than look in the dark.
    -Doors scare you.
    -You believe a wise crack can command a team of marines.
    -Everytime you see a white fog coming from a gutter vent in the street, you want to drop a res node on it.

:D

-Mom
    Yer Mom /O>

To all but me is the look given but never received. My heart sinks faster and faster every time I look into them, yet I do not understand their controling power on my soul. - W11114m W45h1n670n

Re: You might be an NS player if:

Great list. Hilarious.

Comment

If you...
      -look up whenever you walk through a door.
      -stomp your feet at people to keep them away (amazingly it works half the time)
      -jump backwards repeatedly whenever someone comes near you.
      -think lost is a place you can go.
      -walk slowly so people can't see you.
      -think focus is anything other than paying more attention to something.
      -wonder if people have motion tracking because they were expecting you.
      -don't go to sleep until 3am because you just want to play "one more game"
      -look at a place and think it would be a good relocation spot.
      -jump into a pit whenever you fail at something

Comment

More importantly,
        -go to sleep at 3:30 because the TG server has been empty for a half hour and just can't wait any longer....

-navigate your house staying to the outside of corners for line of sight.
        -Know all the strategic places to build a Tfac at your place of employment.
        -tell your girlfriend to leave the lights on... in case of ambush... Pun?
        -can discuss the importance of holding cargo room with a complete stranger.
        -can tell that same stranger how you pwnz0rd teh lork in the same cargo room with your shirtgun.
        -don't understand why that same stranger thinks you are out of your mind.
        -Feel an uncontrollable urge to lol when someone talks about carpet shampooers. (some may not understand...)
        -wish that damn commander could drop you meds when you get a headache.
        -fantasize about ejecting your boss.
        -actually threaten to eject him...
        -wait 10 extra seconds before leaving your house to make sure nothing needs to be built first.
        -feel like "damn.. I could have built a hive by now..." while waiting for the microwave to finish.
        -have lied to anyone to cover for the time it takes for "one more game"..
        _________
        <OP8-322>
        %#^^^#%

Comment

I was thinking medpacks when you scrape your knee, headache is good though. I think i'm stuck in elementaryschool mentality.
          If...
          -you ask your coach for a catpack before you run track.
          -your "safe place" is an out of the way vent where you hide until your wounds heal.
          -you wish you could movement home when there is an emergency.
          -camping makes you think of long hallways and large open rooms instead of the outdoors.
          -when you drive your car you imagine it eating people.
          -you wonder why people don't get hurt when you spit on them.
          -your director talks about blocking, and you point out there was a clear path to the door the whole time.

Comment

If..

- when you're walking home from the bar, you think about how it would probably only take two blinks to get there.
            - when your favorite football team misses a tackle, you scream "OH MY GOD, REG!"
            - you start to feel like bunnyhopping really aught to work in real life.
            - if you've ever accused anyone of rage-quitting your relationship or a date.
            - if you're not in the nutrition field and you use the word 'gorge' more than 3 times a day.
            - if you say 'wigglewalk' in public, and then wonder why you got slapped.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

This one's a little off topic, but its not "You might be IF", I actually did this.

In Resident Evil, you can make your character quickly turn 180 if you hit "down arrow" and "B" together. Ok, so I was out walking one night after playing a lot of RE, and I reached the end of the block, and wanted to turn around. So I twitched my fingers towards the locations of the "down" and "B" buttons, and kept on walking in a straight line...

For a few seconds, I was very confused as to why I was still going in the same direction :p

Comment

-Running around blindly in your house trying to find the "secret room" by twitching your finger where your "use" key is on your keyboard and bumping your head in to the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by FPS Doug
                  -Running around blindly in your house trying to find the "secret room" by twitching your finger where your "use" key is on your keyboard and bumping your head in to the wall.
                  You might also be schizophrenic.. seek help. :D

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

you scream "OH MY GOD, REG!"
                    Ive yelled this in real life, on several occasions without realising it. Dodge ball, paintball, making the red light...
                    USAR

Comment

- if you say 'wigglewalk' in public, and then wonder why you got slapped!

best one!

do you serve a purpose or do you purposely serve

Comment

Anyone hear this one?

"If you're walkin' through the mall.. and you're lookin' for a spot to place a sensory chamber - you might be an NSPlayer...

"If you crouch-jump down dark hallways; you might be an NSPlayer.

"If you come across a random fat person and ask them to build you something... You might be an NSPlayer."

Comment

If you think your vomit is a formidable weapon capable of leveling buildings, you might be an NS player.

If you think a parasite has ever helped you, you might be an ns player.

If you jump on people in the shadows and canabalize them, you might be an ns player.

Comment

Originally posted by gobe
                            When you see lots of spider webs in your house you think a gorge is there.
                            LOL. Nice one. Taking it a step further:

If your first reaction to seeing spider webs in your closet is to grab your welding torch, you might just be an NS player.

Comment

Tempest and I were referring to our dish network setups as "sat com" for like a year because of NS.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X