No announcement yet.

HLTV Session: March 11th 8 EST (7 CST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLTV Session: March 11th 8 EST (7 CST)

WHEN: Saturday, March 11th @ 8PM EST (7PM CST)
    WHO: Everyone is welcome
    WHERE: tgns.tacticalgamer.com:27075 (and join TeamSpeak, too)

Teamspeak information is located here http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html If you have any questions about teamspeak you can send me a pm on the forums or find me on irc in #tacticalgamer on the gamesurge server.

We will be watching a HLTV demo of two teams playing a match (or a game on the TG server) while myself and others do commentary and answer questions. This is a good way to expand your knowledge of ns.

If you have any requests for demos you can PM me. Captains night starts after the HLTV is finished.

Re: HLTV Session: March 11th 8 EST (7 CST)

I will be out of town this weekend and will not be able to attend.

Everyone else, please do try to join LazyEye. He's putting the effort into hosting these, and preparing commentary for them, and I'd appreciate it if you'd help continue the trend of greater and greater attendance counts we've experienced in the last few weeks.

The education, and the fellowship, are good.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Bumping this thread.

The demo I'll be showing tonight will be one from the TG server, a "short" but intense game.

Comment

I can't figure out how to use teamspeak. I have it download, I have the server IP as indicated here:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

And I'm trying to login with my forum account, but all it keeps saying is "error".
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Thanks its working now
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I just got teamspeak, and it seems to be working, I got into the TG "lobby" if you will, but I didn't know where to go from there. It was well after 8:00 so I might just have missed you guys.

Hope I can make the next one.

Comment

There are different channels for each game and they are listed in semi-alphabetical order. Scroll down to "Half-Life Engine" and that's where you'll find people for the HLTV session.
              Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X