Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Howdy all.

I just wanted to take a bit of time to explain how much I appreciate Tactical Gamer. For the past two years (damn that was fast) I have been able to enjoy consistent top quality gaming, connecting with people around the world who all appreciate exactly what gaming is about. Anytime I needed to releive some stress, or just had some extra free time on my hands, I have had a place to relax and enjoy myself in the company of an astonishlingy diverse group of people. I really can only recall good memories. The amount of work put in by certain individuals to maintain this delicate balance is staggering, and it only shows as a testament to the abilities of those in charge that EVERYONE that is considered a member of Tactical Gamer reciporicates that effort in some way. Although I will (and have been) taking a break from gaming lately (this life thing sure gets annoying sometimes) I have made some very strong friendships that will last for a long time. I will still try to make some contributions, whenever I can. Here are just some people that have really shown me what it is to appreciate what Tactical Gamer has done:

Wyzcrak, Pokerface, Shroompicker, Pfhor, Keres, T_BEAR, Lazyeye, squeak, DON.MAC, Wuss, stupid^, Yellow Asterisk, Cronus, aesop rock, paranoid, enigma, kormendi, Rampage, Born-With-A-Tail, Kerostasis, _Ender_, ReK_, dudewithagun, Yer Mom, Yak, zib, Black V!per, TheFenix, Infro, HiJack, WILDCHILD, Tempest, HairyNevus,Zephyr, BATMAN, snappy, Zek, 52 Cards, Custom, jackel, attrition, Centro, j, al, voilentsquirrel, Maniac (of the TACO variety)

There are more, but those are the ones that come to mind the quickest.

I guess what I am trying to say is thanks for making my time here that much more enjoyable.

As long as TG stays true to it's ideals, it will be successfull in all future endeavors.

Although I cannot play as much as I used to, I will still drop by when I can and I know I will keep in touch as much as possible. Once again, thanks.

Re: Thanks

Thank you for the kind words, micr0.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It's always nice to see these posts. Thanks for the thanks. Wow, I just checked and im coming up on two years myself! Cant believe it!
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

I completely agree with you Micro. Even when things aren't ideal, the good times far outweigh the bad, and that's what keeps me coming to TG. Because of the people of TGNS, I learned a lot about who I was and a lot about what was really missing in my life. It's really cool to have interactions with people you would never have met otherwise, and the friendships that I've formed in the last year and a half have been amazing.
        So here's to another year and a half and many years and halves after that.
        --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by micr0c0sm
          Those extra few feet will make a world of difference when seigeing.

Well done. +rep
          Indeed they will, ...indeed they will. Godspeed :icon_frow
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

w00h00, I made 14th! we <3 u too micr0, thanks for the good games!

p.s. People that use 0s instead of Os in their name are cooler than those who don't.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

I long for the TG of the past.

Comment

Speaking of ender, I don't think he ever came back from Ragnarok or whatever that game was called.

Comment

Originally posted by Pfhor
                  I long for the TG of the past.
                  I do miss it too Pfhor, I greatly do. But remember that we can't wallow in our longing for the past or accept any un-ideal present, we have to keep fighting for the future and the people, rather the friends, who we have yet to meet. The fact that we do this is what makes this place special and keeps us coming back here time after time; to be amongst these special people who in some small way make the world a better place.
                  -Zephyr
                  You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                  We are not a single game.
                  We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                  We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Cheers guys *Raises his Dr. Pepper in a salute and drinks*

Comment

Woohoo, number three from the top!

And I gladly defer to Pokerface for the higher slot. He and I go back FARTHER than TG:NS, to a place also very memorable, which held together for a couple of years and fragmented spectacularly, something I'm glad TG has failed to do, knock on wood.
                      -- Shroom
                      I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

i'm so glad to be included in a list like this
                        "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Originally posted by micr0c0sm

Wyzcrak, Pokerface, Shroompicker, Pfhor, Keres, T_BEAR, Lazyeye, squeak, DON.MAC, Wuss, stupid^, Yellow Asterisk, Cronus, aesop rock, paranoid, enigma, kormendi, Rampage, Born-With-A-Tail, Kerostasis, _Ender_, ReK_, dudewithagun, Yer Mom, Yak, zib, Black V!per, TheFenix, Infro, HiJack, WILDCHILD, Tempest, HairyNevus,Zephyr, BATMAN, snappy, Zek, 52 Cards, Custom, jackel, attrition, Centro, j, al, voilentsquirrel, Maniac (of the TACO variety)
                          Id like to se some of those people on the server again. :-P

See you micr0

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X