NS Graphics Problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Graphics Problems...

I get a sort of tearing when I turn mouse and when running I get a blurry horizontal line across the screen. I have refresh rate unlocked, and fps_max 100. I get solid 100 fps. This has only been a problem since the newest beta patch. Any ideas :?:

It's tearing, a result of your vertical sync being disabled on your video card. Vertical sync limits your FPS to your monitor's refresh rate. If you have a decent refresh rate, I'd recommend re-enabling vertical sync and see what happens.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Try what wyz said but the same thing happend to me by just changing to the beta. Its your mouse smoothing not being enabled that causes that, click the link and follow my steps.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=65678#656 78

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X