No announcement yet.

Windows Live Messenger Beta Invites

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Live Messenger Beta Invites

Alright, I'm going to start off by saying that I would much rather be able to pay for a supporting membership right now, but funds are tight on my side. I do however wish to give back a little to the NS community, as well as the TG'ers that have been increidble friends to me, and all the other 'new' TG"ers.

I do not know how many I have avaiable, (I'll just keep handing them out until I can't anymore) but I have been given a bunch of invites to the Windows Live Messenger Beta (aka. MSN8). It's basically msn, in beta form, with a few cool thingy's added here and there. feel free to check it out yourself.

Hmm, I can't link to another site until i have 15 posts.. so just go to and look it up there. (I"m sure by now most of you have heard about it)

Either PM me, or leave a post here,(i'll check back every few days as always) or remind me to check the post when i'm on the server, and i'll keep handing htem out until they run dry.

*** I would love to have posted this in teh general forums, but I'm scared I'll get such an asking for invites, I won't be able to help out my NS-brother's (and sisters - keres) first.
    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Re: Windows Live Messenger Beta Invites

Related thread:
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Windows Live Messenger Beta Invites

I agree. X-Fire and irc ftw!
      birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed