New NS Server Admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NS Server Admins

In the last 24 hours, the admins have pulled two more players among them: NothingMore and verbose.

Both play often, are paying members, understand what the server is about, and have our trust to help keep the server a fun, orderly and teamwork-friendly place when they are playing.

NothingMore and verbose now have the same admin rights on the server that the other admins have, and their admin decisions should be respected during gameplay the same way that mine or any other admin's are.

I appreciate them accepting this responsibility, and I hope the increased admin presense makes our server an even more enjoyable place to play. That, of course, is the whole point. :)

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

congrats you two. You're both respected enough to do the job without trouble. I'm glad to see this, it makes it easier with more admins to play without worry of bad pubbie people =p
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

whos verbose? :?

Comment

You been away for too long man.

Comment

congrats and good luck. I know you guys will do great.

I didn't even know there was an election being held. I didn't know to start my campain. I'm thinking of calling in the UN to make sure that fair elections were held. :D
          --
          CaveDog
          "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Well. How could you not vote for someone as awesome as me? There was no need for an election.

Comment

Not one you could see anyway... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                whos verbose? :?
                i think i've seen his name somewhere before... :idea:

Comment

this coming from the guy who looks like a deer in the headlights.

Comment

i... am a bananafish >_<

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
                      Put YOUR picture up then comment, Mista Otaku! ^_^
                      He does have a point you know. ;)
                      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
                        He's the guy that came here later than most, I think I remember CAL or something, I know I saw his name before he was in TG. His picture is up in the forum...woah...he looks kinda like a skulk now that I think about it.
                        No CAL. DEADCLAN's graveyard, verbosity, a bit more here and there, and I used to post daily in the official NS server support forums. Also played CS and admin'd at steakeater.net back in the day.
                        "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

I still dont know who you are :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...