Today's captains game (3-19) on ns_eclipse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's captains game (3-19) on ns_eclipse

The game started out kind of rough because the aliens were merciless on every single node I put down it was practically going down a few seconds after I got it up. But once I was able to get a foothold T-junction, and do nothing but constantly recap SAA, Maintnance, and South Loop RTs and pushing theirs on triad and Power sub, we had nowhere to go but up till we started getting heavies (then switched to JPs once the onii started coming around).

I think we must have sieged down maintnance hive 3 times but it was fruitless of them to even try when we had a good grip on t-junct and a TF already ready to go for the to drop it.

I guess the real secret was is to do nothing but keep those nodes up and constantly recap and prevent the 3rd hive going up, and its only a matter of time before we started pushing back on their 2 hives.

Great game overall :D

Demo:

http://tgns.tacticalgamer.com/hlds/d...ntothewire.dem
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 03-19-2006, 08:42 PM.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: Today's captains game (3-19) on ns_eclipse

I thoroughly enjoyed the game. The aliens handed us some higher lifeforms when I didn't expect it, and, side-by-side, marines can cap nodes faster and less expensively than aliens, so we eventually outpaced them.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That was an excellent game.

Comment

Would it be okay if I got a demo of it ftw? :D
        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I've added a link to the demo in the first post. Great, great game.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X