new command: passadmin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new command: passadmin

I've added passadmin to the list of commands available to Supporting Members on TGNS.

https://www.tacticalgamer.com/node/10623

passadmin allows a temp admin to transfer temp admin rights to another Supporting Member.

This has been on the server for a while, but I forgot to document it anywhere. I'd love to see it used whenever it makes sense.

If you're a Supporting Member, and you have temp admin, and you have zero plans to do anything with it, please consider giving temp admin to another Supporting Member. It really does help our Supporting Members keep the server high-quality when no admins are around.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X