Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI! I'm xtc, I'm 17, I enjoy playing basketball, and long walks by the beach.

Re:

Hey xtc, nice to see you finally post :D.

I also enjoy long walks on the beach while practicing the clarinet.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Re:

Good to finally see you in the forums, xtc.

Welcome.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re:

First post 6 months later, Good man! :D

Comment

Re:

Wyz told me he would give me admin if I posted on here. And better yet, I would be replacing Pokerface <3

Comment

Re:

Nice mature reactions guys ;). Welcome to TG, xtc! Please read all of our fun NS rules that we have on our server, located in the Offical Rules, Announcments and SOP's section.

Comment

Re:

lol. nice, para.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by xtcmen
                Wyz told me he would give me admin if I posted on here. And better yet, I would be replacing Pokerface <3
                Somehow I support this change ;)
                USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...