No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi Guys

I've just signed up to the forums as I've been playing on your server for a week or two now. It's great to have had so many good games in such a short period of time.

I live in the UK and have been playing NS for a few years. As you may have noticed I'm not particularly skillfull but I try to do whats best for the team. I normally play on the YO Clan server in the UK which is also has a high standard of gaming. I feel quite lucky to have found two such good servers.

Anyway, just wanted to sign up to say hi. See you on the server.

Re: Hello

Welcome! Glad you could stop by the forums.

Welcome, Monkey! Do be sure to read all of the required reading, and make sure to get your SteamID in your forum profile, as the server treats differently players who have and haven't registered in our forums.

Let us know what questions you have, if any.

I've heard good things about the YO crowd. Cheesy has done a lot for Natural Selection.

Great to have you with us. Many thanks for saying hello.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Welcome to TG. I hope you continue to check out the forums, there are lots of interesting strategy discussions worth reading and participating in.

Originally posted by ----paranoid----
          British invasion FTW!

Welcome and Enjoy, nice to have another English accent around.
          You live in South Carolina... that hardly makes it a British Invasion.

Welcome to the server Ninja :) Hope you enjoy your stay.

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Hey ninja, welcome to the server :D
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Welcome buddy.
              Playing with you today on teh server was great. To many many more games like thoes...

aero - not just the server, to the forums too, dummy
              Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed