Memories? Anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memories? Anyone?

http://oldsite.tacticalgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=96929381237d66f16a3b7307f1d5a90 2&forumid=37&pagenumber=1&sortfield=lastpost&sorto rder=desc&daysprune=1000&x=13&y=14

o.m.g. this brings back the ole days... i just wish that once we could go back to ns 1.3 or ns 1.4... i personally thought they were THE BEST! Ns just isnt what it used to be...

heh, hey look, we had a problem with teamstacking then too.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Yeah, I was noticing that. Heh.

Man... looking at those posts... seems like yesterday...

soooo many stories.....

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I can't relate to that as much as the 1.04 comment. I remember when killing the gorge was a devastating blow to the alien team, rather than just a "Gorge down" reported over voice com.

Comment

I agree that 1.03 was the overall best.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

[email protected] wyzcrak's avatar... that panda was hilarious

Comment

1.0 Phase: Memorable epic battles of lev3 marines and 2-hive fades, massive phase networks...all with a ping of 700+....oddly I enough, I sometimes yearn for those days

Comment

Gorge hunting! Man, that was fun. Wyz was the gorge that was always impossible to find though, always hid in some vent.

Comment

I was always on gorge hunt duty. Upgrades Tempus! Upgrades!

Comment

Or how about when the onos was god-like instead of cannon fodder and when fades could actually do more than distract you?

Comment

oooh, 1.4 is the bestest i wanna play it again so badly

Comment

whee, <3 1.04 fade

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse
                          Or how about when the onos was god-like instead of cannon fodder and when fades could actually do more than distract you?
                          Heh, Distract. I'll do more than that =P

Comment

the new blink is good but i still like the old teleport blink, who cares if you got stuck every now and then
                            4 and 3 and 2 and 1 when im on the mic the suckas run.

Comment

I wonder how different the community would be had 'Tactical Gamer' not been created and this was still Network42.... We'd still use those forums.. but which faces would we still see.... who wouldnt we...
                              RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X