NS 3.0 beta 3...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS 3.0 beta 3...

it just came out and i couldnt figure out why i couldnt join the server for like the longest time and then i finally looked real closely at their site and found it...there wasnt any mention of it here, thats why im kinda lettin everyone know...

what's the problem? i just finished fixing my own ns like yesterday (god it took me awhile)

Comment

look down a few posts bud...

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5667
      RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
        look down a few posts bud...

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5667

well well well...hmmmph, sorry i overlooked it

Comment

OK I GIVE UP! where can i get the damn beta 3 patch? :(

i swear everywhere i look its either for a server or its beta 1 or 2... DISAPOINTED!!!

Comment

Try the natural-selection.org site under the download section.

Comment

you mean at www.natural-selection.org? yep, go to downloads.
              --
              CaveDog
              "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

HA! i win cave dog. By a matter of mere seconds :P

Comment

i did and the file was corrupt

Comment

bAh.

Comment

hey one worked!

jackel, good news. I've decided not to kill you!

Comment

The beta3 download is available in the Members Download area for members, FYI.

Wyzcrak
                        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                          The beta3 download is available in the Members Download area for members, FYI.

Wyzcrak
                          i'm not a member, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
                            "Member" is different than "guy that signed up at forum and plays often", also called a Regular. Members shell out money, we freeload. :P
                            yeah thats what i thought, so basically wyz was just mocking me :(

Comment

Originally posted by Bebhead
                              Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
                              "Member" is different than "guy that signed up at forum and plays often", also called a Regular. Members shell out money, we freeload. :P
                              yeah thats what i thought, so basically wyz was just mocking me :(
                              I think he was just letting people know that its in the DL section...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X