X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no captains tonight?

as per title

Re: no captains tonight?

I wasn't on much tonight but you could have captains if somebody else is willing to do it with you and there is an admin to enable captains.

Rules of thumb is that if nothing else on the server really wants to its better to play a normal game. Also its better if there is lots of regs on and not so many ? players (not that they are bad, but regs know what's going and have a general idea of who their playing with and is generally funner what its with a lot of people you play regularily with).
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

i think there was captains after midnight, but I was busy with work :(.

like u said, captains played with just regulars is better, otherwise dont bother.

Comment

Holiday weekend.

Just a theory.

FWIW, I was out of town.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Holiday weekend.

Just a theory.

FWIW, I was out of town.
          we actually had several captain games yesterday evening, which were great, complete with teamwork and coordination.

Comment

Rub it in.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              Rub it in.
              hehe :row1_20:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse