New Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mod

Thought you guys might appreciate this mod, if you like NS! :) Some of you have probably already seen this... hopefully it's out soon.

Alien Swarm: Infested

()

Re: New Mod

I've been watching this, can't wait till its released.

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
    [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
    [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Yeah, it's been in my mods folder for about a year now... it looks awesome.

()

Comment

Lol it looks great. Can't Wait for the release to, but I am confused. It is only a co op game? Meaning you can't play as an alien?

Comment

The original version for ut2004 has an overhead view where you control your marine fighting through a complex filled with aliens (with other people controlling the other marines, there are different classes). It was pretty fun to sit in a corner with your squadmates and hold down the trigger against an onslaught of aliens. Some of the different classes where hackers (opened doors for the team) and medics which healed the team. Although you can't play as alien.

This new version on the source engine it looks like its incorporating a commander-esk mode which IMO is a great addition to this game and the mod looks pretty hot right now.

Can't wait to try it out in the new engine :).
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I wonder if they'll really follow through on their plans to make the free release effectively a demo and charge for the full one...

Comment

I think people would pay for this game... especially after we see the demo.

()

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X