Dystopia Is Calling...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dystopia Is Calling...

Hey NS freaks! ;) We over at Dystopia would like to cordially invite you to come pwn some noobs with us. We already transplated Poe, Kamer and a few others over here but we would love to see more of you! It's one heck of a game, that could use some more mature, even if they are noobish, players on the server. Hopefully, in your spare time, you will find it in your heart to send us some love by stopping by!

Download Dystopia here.

Check out our forums here. (Just in cause you are too lazy to make more than one click for stuff)

Hope to see you there!

()

Re: Dystopia Is Calling...

I would gladly love to check out this wonder of a new game, but, I have 2 conditions, which must be met, atleast partially before I shall venture into thisworld of cyber-hacking.

1) Dystopia players should play atleast one game of NS, if not many many more. I figure if I"m going to try your pie, you should try mine.

2) I'm goign to need you to purchase me a new computer capable of running the HL2 engine. Please PM me for my mailing address.

Cheers mate, hopefully I'll be playing dystopia soon, although it mostly depends on you now :P
    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmm pie
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

terraCOTTA pie...

Comment

I'm downloading this right now. Looks confusing. Sort of like NS.

Comment

Nowhere near as confusing as NS... I'm basing that on the first time I played Dystopia and the first time I played NS.

()

Comment

Tried it for the first time. It reminded me a lot of playing the map "dustbowl" on Neo Team Fortress. Was about 2 in 14 when I quit. I can definately see the NS-esqueness in it but the gun fights are ore deathmatch style than I expected. The way the mod itself is so formed around the objectives and teamplay is evident (too many ways to list off right now) but it's initially lacking the outright force that NS has.

3/5 stars from a first-time player.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
                Tried it for the first time. It reminded me a lot of playing the map "dustbowl" on Neo Team Fortress. Was about 2 in 14 when I quit. I can definately see the NS-esqueness in it but the gun fights are ore deathmatch style than I expected. The way the mod itself is so formed around the objectives and teamplay is evident (too many ways to list off right now) but it's initially lacking the outright force that NS has.

3/5 stars from a first-time player.
                speaking of force that NS has, havent seen you in a while :P.

to OP, as for myself I dont have HL2 yet, since im not a big fan, and only mod that interests me is CSS, if NS turned into NSS, then I would buy the HL2.

OR another good mod, like NS, hearing good things about empires, or something like it, mod for HL2.

Comment

Yeah, the server is full a lot. I'm working on getting a job so that won't be a problem.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X