New admin: aeroripper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New admin: aeroripper

Rounding out my workforce, please welcome the (definitely) latest and (we can argue later) greatest admin, aeroripper.

Aero has logged a lot of hours on our server, and in that time, has demonstrated time and time again that he cares for TGNS, its players, and the quality of games we all experience night after night.

Please, join me in welcoming aeroripper to the administration crew.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Re: New admin: aeroripper

Congratulations areo.

Comment

Congrats aeroripper. Welcome to the mad world of the TG administration team.:icon20:

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Congrats, Aero!

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
        |TG-2nd|munchkin
        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Fresh meat!
          USAR

Comment

Congrats, Aero.

Comment

When you pour (hi, icky) your time and energy into a server like myself and others have with TGNS, it really means a LOT when you see a player doing what HE can to help HIS and OTHERS' experience on the server. Yes, he's serving himself in doing so, but you can't enforce rules and expect the general best (socially) out of people without providing a wonderful service to the server in general and its playerbase at large.

aero has been offering that for some time now, and I'm really very pleased to see him officially "enjoy" the responsibilities that often follow such a consistent selflessness.

Many thanks, aero. Best luck moving forward.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome aero. In the back of my mind, I've been waiting for this to happen for a bitnow...

but wyz... why do you put quotations around 'enjoy'?
                Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Because administration is a double-edged sword. Yeah, it's really, really nice being THE guy who can remove from the server behavior which doesn't belong there, but there are times, both on and off the server, when all you want to do is play a game.

Being an administrator means that YOU are the guy that gets to do the WORK that's necessary to ensure excellence. Like any work -- even work you really like -- there are going to be times when all you want to do is relax, and you can't, because... well... you're "at work," so to speak.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

umm... oh ya, that's where I went wrong...
                    I forgot to add [/sarcasm] at the end...
                    my bad Wyz.
                    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Congrats, Aeroripper!
                      Become a supporting member!
                      Buy a Tactical Duck!
                      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                        Because administration is a double-edged sword. Yeah, it's really, really nice being THE guy who can remove from the server behavior which doesn't belong there, but there are times, both on and off the server, when all you want to do is play a game.

Being an administrator means that YOU are the guy that gets to do the WORK that's necessary to ensure excellence. Like any work -- even work you really like -- there are going to be times when all you want to do is relax, and you can't, because... well... you're "at work," so to speak.
                        Shhhhhhhhhhh!

I didn't mention that part to aero! You'll scare him! :)
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks for the good words guys, see ya on the server :D.

edit: ooo I get that cool tag on my name now, fancy.
                            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Grats Aero.

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
                              [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
                              [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X