No announcement yet.

HLTV Session April 29th 8 est (7 cst)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HLTV Session April 29th 8 est (7 cst)

WHEN: Saturday, April 29 @ 8PM EST (7PM CST)
    WHO: Everyone is welcome
    WHERE: (and join TeamSpeak, too)

Teamspeak information is located here If you have any questions about teamspeak you can send me a pm on the forums or find me on irc in #tacticalgamer on the gamesurge server.

We will be watching a the HLTV demo from a cal match or a game on the TG server.

I need demos, make requests to pokerface or other admins( I think others can do it) for demos off the server, make sure you include the day/time and map of the game you want

Re: HLTV Session April 29th 8 est (7 cst)

Looking forward to this again this week.

Many thanks, Lazy.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: HLTV Session April 29th 8 est (7 cst)

Is there a command on the server, to flag a game for demo download? (perhaps some sort of automatic way for SM's or Admin's to automatically send and comment a download to the forums?

Oh no. I just suggested another plugin

/me ducks to avoid Wyz's spiked club
      Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed