time to dust off the old lmg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to dust off the old lmg

Im back from my adventures in the world. I'll be hopin on the server from time to time. Hope all is well, see ya on the server.

Jugger

Re: time to dust off the old lmg

Hello fellow nebraskan... join me for a good bowl of corn soup for old times sake ye?
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Welcome back Juggernaut.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Been too long, Jugg. Hope to see you on TGNS.

Be sure you've read all of the required reading. Some stuff has changed since you last played.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Some stuff has changed since you last played.
          Remember Wyzcrak's green balls? Well we got rid of them. This made Wyz so depressed he gave up all his administrative rights, he claims to be feeling much better.
          -Zephyr
          You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
          We are not a single game.
          We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
          We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut
            Im back from my adventures in the world. I'll be hopin on the server from time to time. Hope all is well, see ya on the server.

Jugger

hey Jugger, its been ages, good to see you back.

Comment

I thought he meant something else by that thread title. Nothing to see here, carry on.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Too bad we're not good enough teammates for Polska.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                  Too bad we're not good enough teammates for Polska.

oOO. :P

Comment

Well what do you know, Aeroripper + Juggernaut + me = 3 tactical gamers from Nebraska.

Comment

The dancing sausage avatar...damn you polska get out of whatever hole you are hiding in and come play NS.
                      -Zephyr
                      You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                      We are not a single game.
                      We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                      We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I think Verbose is from Nebraska too. Except he's too busy with life to play with us anymore :(
                        --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
                          The dancing sausage avatar...damn you polska get out of whatever hole you are hiding in and come play NS.
                          -Zephyr

I always thought it was a peanut.

Comment

Originally posted by dudewithagun
                            Well what do you know, Aeroripper + Juggernaut + me = 3 tactical gamers from Nebraska.
                            We just needed something to do instead of husking corn.
                            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X