I got Selected. It's only Natural! [new player]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Selected. It's only Natural! [new player]

I just wanted to say hello to the NaturalSelection community over here. Recently I've been expanding a lot more in the TG world and all that it has to offer. I started originally at CSS, which I played for quite some time, delved a bit into Dystopia and AA, and now I am here! I finally chucked out the $10 to a game I feel that it will be more of an investment.

I'm really into FPS and especially RTS, so I think this shall be a really enjoyable game for me. I look forward to playing, and joining all of you in the server. People have been really helpful even so far :) (TheAdj has been especially helpful in his lengthy and concise tutorial in our lovely IRC channel).

See you all on the battlefields!!

Re: I got Selected. It's only Natural! [new player]

Welcome. I'm sure you will, but do read all of the required reading. A lot of it won't sink in immediately, as it references stuff you don't yet understand. So read it again after 10 or 20 games.

Let us know how we can help.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

See ya on the server :D
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

cheers mate, glad to have you on board!
        Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Welcome, poe. Let us know if you need anything.
          [volun2]
          NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
          Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
          <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
          <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Crap! There goes our sniper.

Comment

*slaps you for that awful pun*

Glad to see you trying new things, although I do remember you being on a very losing marines team for two games and then you buggered off. I hope that hasn't influenced your decision to keep playing because believe me the marines can win. Oh very much so.

-Zephyr
              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
              We are not a single game.
              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
                *slaps you for that awful pun*
                Bad puns are what I do. It's my thing. :row__593:

Glad to see you trying new things, although I do remember you being on a very losing marines team for two games and then you buggered off. I hope that hasn't influenced your decision to keep playing because believe me the marines can win. Oh very much so.

-Zephyr
                The Marines can't win. That's like saying that the terrorists have a chance on cs_compound.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
                  Naw, I'm too stubborn for that! Actually I'm a huge RTS fan, so I'm hoping sometime I'll be fit to take the CC now and again :p Marines are just frustrating cause I get lost and slaughtered so easily, even when I try to stick with my team... though one game I was doing really well, even on my own, and built some stuff all by myself. :)

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                  The Marines can't win. That's like saying that the terrorists have a chance on cs_compound.
                  Give me a scout and I'll show you wonders. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X