"The cutest thing on the server"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The cutest thing on the server"

A few of hte players tonight got quite possibly the best good hearted laugh, when a player named [bold]Killer Skull[/bold] decided to grace the server with his presence. So far as we can tell, he was about 8 years old. For teh first few games, i wasn't on his team, but after hearing a few of the story's (which i hope will be posted below), i got to hear him talk on the co map at the end of the night. If you get a chacne to play with him, please someone, explain to him why there is no commander in a co map!
    Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Re: "The cutest thing on the server"

In all seriousness, that might have been my brother. I will ask him.

If you've been on the server for a while, you might remember him from a WHILE ago. Yeah, he still loves to play NS, so if you see my name on the server with the voice of an 8 year old, it's him.

Comment

Andrew was his name?

Cute kid.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I think we need to change the name of this thread to "Second Cutest Thing on the Server" because I'm definitely first.
        --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I second that motion. Keres definatly is the first.

Comment

And I take an uncontested last. I do however have a picture of me from 7th grade that never fails to get a "you were so cute". I can't help but mentally place emphasis on "were".

Comment

Uhh, have you seen my nevus? I think that's last.

I'll work on a pic sometime. Gimme a week.

Comment

His name was Andrew? I am wondering if that's the same little dude that used to play counterstrike on his Dad's server? The server was Surgical Assassins, and if any of you have visited it, you probably hated it.. it's about as far from TG as you can get. But I digress.

Isn't it like.. against the rules for a person of that age to play on TG?
                ^ narc alert :D

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

No more than it is for a non-English-speaking player to be on the server. His nature might prevent him from being able to follow one or more rules, and that might get him removed, but his nature alone isn't grounds for removal.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I thought there was an age rule. Guess I was mistaken.

"Who put the fun in dysfunctional? I." - Aesop Rock

"Cuz you can choose to say 'Good morning, God! =)' or 'Good God, morning! =(" - Blackalicious

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X