The return of old faces...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of old faces...

Eclipse... 52 Cards... Turb... Adj... Polska (it'll happen)... Jugger... Nickbud... Rising (arguably)...

There are others I'm forgetting.

Wonderful to see the old faces coming around again lately. That's all.

Welcome to all who left us and returned.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: The return of old faces...

Look who came CRAWLING BACK!

Comment

Yes... the beef jerky traps are working like a charm.

Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        ... 52 Cards...

Unless I'm remembering this wrong, didn't he get banned about half a day after he came back?

Comment

I need a new mic. Way too hard to communicate without one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            Eclipse... 52 Cards... Turb... Adj... Polska (it'll happen)... Jugger... Nickbud... Rising (arguably)...

There are others I'm forgetting.

Wonderful to see the old faces coming around again lately. That's all.

Welcome to all who left us and returned.
            Polska was on last night too.

Comment

It's gotta be because I started playing. I mean, there could be no other reason...

Great to see all the faces! Especially familiar ones, and new. :)

Comment

Originally posted by poe
                It's gotta be because I started playing. I mean, there could be no other reason...
                Did you miss the part about aeroripper's beef jerky traps? I think that'd do it more than anything, even poe.

Mmmmmm. Jerky.

Comment

Ya I dragged his butt in there last night. I doubt he will be playing again, but I may. I'm done with my wow addiction and I only play dota (wc3 map) so if I’m not sick of ns yet I may return.

Whatever "skills" I used to possess are gone :D. I got my butt handed the 2 games i got to play, but at lease I still know what I’m doing :P. Looks like the game hasn't changed at least.

PS - good to see some faces again, I'm sure some of you will get on my nerves soon!

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

*gives the dancing sausage a big fat hug*

Comment

DotA FTW!

Comment

Come for the competence.

Stay for the fellowship.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I miss billybob..

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Last time we talked, he told me he'd stop by. That was in the fall.

Comment

*hugs Polska* I hope you are still as evil as ever!
                              Can't wait to have my ass handed to me by 52 Cards again, I mean two years ago I used to idolize that guy's skills.

Looks like WoW is slowing down...maybe we can drag Stupid back...but he's like the Rasputin of some WoW guild I hear...
                              -Zephyr
                              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                              We are not a single game.
                              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X