hltv matches; for those that do/dont watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hltv matches; for those that do/dont watch

gentlemen, and ladies, please pay close attention to the map, the map that displays on your screen when you press C button(default).
    The map displays alot of wonderfull things about your team and your enemy.
    For those that have commented on my awareness, that is what I use at all times. For those that have said I talk to much, well that is clearly cause YOu(person telling me that) is 9/10 not using it.

This is one of the biggest reasons games are lost or won, not K/D ratio, or 'no armor/weapons upgrades' whining, and being a regular on TG I am sure that you are aware of that.

Alien Economy:

1 of a few things to keep in mind, at 1 hive, 2nd going up, and already @2 chambers(mc/sc or etc), do not save for the 3rd, when marines have HEavies and, and aliens strugling to keep 3 nodes.

The most important thing to remember on ALien team is!
    if you find yourself with 30 res, or over 25 I suppose, ask the team how what can you do to benefit the team most effectively.
    In situations when you know that hive is going up, some nodes you cant drop due to various reasons: Always Spend your Res!!!

I know that people are thinking of holding on to the res and doing something more meaningfull for the team when 2nd hive goes up, however if you see that current fade/lerk/and skulks are not able to defend: get a higher life form!

At no point do I want to appear as leet or whatever the term is, I care for the team and its needs, period.

The above are simply pointers I have noticed not just from tonights captains game on,ahh forget the name, map with bio/vent/furnace hives, but in general in past several months.

Re: hltv matches; for those that do/dont watch

All good points.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Part of the reason why we lost tonight is because their whole team had heavies, we had 1 onos that died (not really his fault). We lost the 2nd hive due to a siege because nobody could get an inch in their to kill the heavies with lvl3 wep and possibly lvl3 armor. At that point we would have had to hold 2 hives and have at least 2 onos to keep the team of heavies at bay.

Once we lost the 2nd hive the fades became fairly useless against the heavies and same with hive1 onos, IMO, there was little we could do other than try to hold out and get a 2nd hive back up.

1 of a few things to keep in mind, at 1 hive, 2nd going up, and already @2 chambers(mc/sc or etc), do not save for the 3rd, when marines have HEavies and, and aliens strugling to keep 3 nodes.
      One other option we could have done is our guys with enough res could have gone onos to counter the heavies.

The most important thing to remember on ALien team is!
      if you find yourself with 30 res, or over 25 I suppose, ask the team how what can you do to benefit the team most effectively.
      In situations when you know that hive is going up, some nodes you cant drop due to various reasons: Always Spend your Res!!!
      Agreed, although what I wish people would do more often is mention people by name (politely)and what roll they can do if they are unsure how to spend their res.

I know that people are thinking of holding on to the res and doing something more meaningfull for the team when 2nd hive goes up, however if you see that current fade/lerk/and skulks are not able to defend: get a higher life form!
      Agreed, when we started seeing heavies we needed to get those onos rolling. What happened is that we got the 3rd hive going up which game them enough of a distraction to cap double res and helped us get better map control, but the heavies kept plowing through since we had nothing but a fade\lerk to stop them. A full team of maxed out heavies is very hard to counter without a few hive2 onos.

Turb what happened to your microphone .
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

One of my pet peeves is seeing people without a plan for their res. I'm all for them saving for a higher life form, or wanting to drop some chambers... but if you are running around the map sitting on res that could be used somewhere, then teammates have the right to get on your case.
        USAR

Comment

specifically, abuot the game on origin tonight (the one aero was talking about) I think we did good. Granted it was a captains game, not a cal match. We dont' practice as a team, guarentee'ing complete and total team synconization between members **syncronicity**, we did good.

One specific point in the game that i'll go point out.

At one point in the game, we had furnace (sc,secondhive) and vent(mc, firsthive) and I had just thrown up bio. Within less then a minute, we knew we were going to lose the hive. The entire team knew it. So I yelled out "Hit marine start, make the trade" Meaning, if they're going to takeour hive, let's set them back an AA and a proto, or atleat 30-40 res in buildings. a) it's 90% guarentee'd to cause a becon, and b) it free's up the attack in bio to get some skulks in on that tf/pg. Now, Turb agree'd, (later telling me he loved me for my tactics, but that's neither here nor there). And I got one other 'Yes' from the team. But, as I leapt into marine start, i was alone, andone person phased back to fill my skulky butt full of lead. Where was the rest of my team I wondered as the seiges finished blowing Bio away?

I have to ask pokerface to pull that demo down, and either I or Lazy eye should push that HLTV.

See my next post "The Alien Comm" for the fix to this problem
          Ambriento for comm! Vote today!

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper

Turb what happened to your microphone .
            broken :(,

I will get a new one in a next week or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkilla

I have to ask pokerface to pull that demo down, and either I or Lazy eye should push that HLTV.

good idea, to analyze that specific game would benefit everyone.

Comment

Nothing like seeing people with over 70 res and not doing anything with it when we need
                nodes and chambers.
                The alien fails because it cannot embrace the Emperor.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X