Plz HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz HELP!

I installed some bots (RCBots, and Hivemind) and now my gun doesn't make noise or show that it is shooting even though it is, The crosshair is gone, I cant switch weopons, and when I get in the Comm chair I can't select anything and then the game will crash. I know this is not the bot forum but I can't find help anywhere.

Re: Plz HELP!

Bots run on servers, and yet you're reporting what sound like client-side symptoms.

These bots you're running.. are they running on your server or someone else's? Is it a dedicated server or a listen server?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

They are on my server, but the bots are fine. It is only Me or anyother player that joins my server.

Comment

Post the contents of your server's server.cfg file.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I am trying to run a LAN Game if that makes any difference. And it wont let me post my server file because of the URLs and I need to post 15 times before I can post it.

Comment

I don't have any experience with "LAN servers" specifically.

If you uninstall/remove the bots completely, do your other problems continue?

Comment

You installed rcbot correctly right?

should be in half-life\rcbot

then make sure you download the latest beta dll's and put them in the .dll folder.

Trying to get both hivemind and rcbot sounds like its causing problems... although I'm sure it can be done.
              Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
              Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

The problems only happen when trying to host a LAN game, The bots are installed correctly I can use them and there guns work fine. I will just give up soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X