Game on ns_nancy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game on ns_nancy

I'm sure someone else will post on this, I just wanted to put my thoughts in first. Great game on both sides, aliens did a GREAT job of hitting my nodes, and it really slowed us down. Several times I had no res to drop heavies, and that pushed us back several times. I was really reluctant to siege out all the hives, mainly because I know sieges aren't really fun as aliens when they can't do anything about them. I deliberately sent my marines into a couple of hives to shoot it down hoping everyone would have a great time with it, and apparently everyone did except for me (I get frustrated when I can't med marines fast enough to save them). The last sub hive siege was excellent, that really went back and forth. What lost it for aliens from my POV was too many gorges, you didn't have enough skulks/fades to push the marines out of LOS on the hive, and the 5 sieges I finally got up (I think I lost 8 siege cannons that attempt) just pounded the hive at 25% of it's total health per barrage, which is pretty much unsustainable for any number of gorges. 3 adren gorges would have held damage to a minimum while the skulks pounded the siege point. I also didn't encounter any "good" base rushes. I dropped myself a HMG early on, and I was only killed when I got juggled and couldn't get my HA suit I dropped (I couldn't remember where I entered the chair, so I dropped it a little bit away from the chair - didn't expect the skulk to juggle me). An onos and a skulk or two at base would have ended that game at any given time really.

Edit for quick nods: Tempest for rambo nodes/camping, 2_of_8 for the same, and the two random players who were more interested in talking about hooking up than bothering to phase when the PG is being chewed on by 3 skulks. If I had spare time, I would have kicked both of you, but I was too busy trying to save my marines to bother with you.

Re: Game on ns_nancy

was only killed when I got juggled and couldn't get my HA suit I dropped
    Mwahahahaha. God that siege of Sub took a good 6 minutes, the FIRST time.
    USAR

Comment

Those two rines who were 'chating' rather than focusing on the objective made me want to cry.

Ask some one to kick them next time, as someone who's waiting to spawn always has the time.
      The alien fails because it cannot embrace the Emperor.

Comment

That was an amazing game. Easily, the best I've had in over a year...
        <3 adj.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X