Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a reserved slot

Guys and Gals,
    Last night while in the RR for daimos, people where talking about recommending me for a reserved slot. I would really be interested in this. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Andrew

Re: Getting a reserved slot

Just keep playing as you've been playing I'd assume.. Not much you can do except play decently and well.
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

They were probably intoning the dulcet melodies of being a "Reserved Slot Regular". There's a fine thread on this in this forum.

But better yet, plunk down dome dough and get reserved slot benefits and more!
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

This is where I'm a bit confused. I want to donate some cash; is the yearly membership ($80) the sole option?

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by drew_952
          This is where I'm a bit confused. I want to donate some cash; is the yearly membership ($80) the sole option?

Andrew
          I think you can go monthy ($8.95). It's what I do, anyway.

Comment

Andrew
            Sign up before the end of this month. If you do, your first month's fee is only $1.

Wyzcrak
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
              Sign up before the end of this month. If you do, your first month's fee is only $1.

Wyzcrak

And totally worth it my friend....there's a ton of other games that you can play here, and for 8.95 a month, you can say goodbye to the headaches of public servers. That's about as much as you'd spend on the advil you'd be taking to play on the -=1337 H0U53 0F FR4G5=- servers anyways. :P

Comment

Alright guys, I know I'm a pain...but you want my money right?

I'm trying to become a member by buying the $8.95 for a month schema. As I proceed to checkout, there doesn't seem to be a way to pay via PayPal.

Am I wrong? Is there an e-mail address that I can send payment to?

Andrew

Comment

Alright guys, I know I'm a pain...but you want my money right?

I'm trying to become a member by buying the $8.95 for a month schema. As I proceed to checkout, there doesn't seem to be a way to pay via PayPal.

Am I wrong? Is there an e-mail address that I can send payment to?

Andrew
                  We're not really set up for paypal for monthly recurring memberships. We do have PayPal available on an annual membership basis.

More information HERE

We do accept MC/VISA/AMEX for monthly recurring memberships. If you need to work something else out, contact me via PM.
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X