Guess whos back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess whos back

well guess who. thats right im back, after being busy with school and everythign ive found my head and now im back. so i would liek to say hi.

my new ing is : Mitch is God

well have fun and c ya all around

SYKE DESIGNS

Re: Guess whos back

Welcome back.

What does your name mean/comefrom?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

well my name and im so great = MITCH IS GOD lol

SYKE DESIGNS

Comment

haha. Have you considered MITCH IS DORK?
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

hey hey hey dont be hatin :D

SYKE DESIGNS

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
            haha. Have you considered MITCH IS DORK?
            As much as I hate doing this I am compelled to add reputaion to Wyz for his vision.... :row__572:
            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by HSantal
              As much as I hate doing this I am compelled to add reputaion to Wyz for his vision.... :row__572:
              You hate adding rep or being nice to wyz?
              -Zephyr
              You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
              We are not a single game.
              We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
              We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
                You hate adding rep or being nice to wyz?
                I added rep so you do the math. :row__577:
                I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X